Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Very Girly Christmas tree!

I have few Victoria Secret stuffed dogs!  They are actually my girls.  When they have there deals.  "Buy anything PINK, and get a free Victoria secret dog."  I make sure I ask for 3.  My girls love them, and so do I.  Anyways....  We decided to do a theme tree.  A Victoria secret tree!!!!   I save all my Victoria secret bags, boxes, ect...  The cute pink gift bag/ or red and pink gift bag.   So here is how to have your Victoria secret tree...
Supplies:
(1) Victoria Secret bags, boxes or whatever you have..
(2) Lots of Glue
(3) Scissors
(4) Cardboard
(5) Markers
(6) Glitter
(7) Stuffed Victoria secret dogs
(8) Hot chocolate with marshmallows~ For sipping on! 
Lol!


~My 3 girls~
Photobucket
~Lydia~
Photobucket
~Gracie~
Photobucket
Ruby~  Permanent marker probably wasnt my best idea.. Still trying to get it off her hands.. She decided to paint her nails and parts of her hands with them...  Didnt catch her until it was too late...
Photobucket
~Gracie and Mommy~  Lydia took this picture!  She did such an awesome job!
Photobucket
I had to do this one!  Lol!
Photobucket
~Our Very Girly Tree~
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment