Saturday, January 2, 2010

~Happy New Years~ A New Year!

  Christmas was so magical for my girls this year!  Last year was an extremely hard, year for us.  Short summery.. ( 2 jaw surgeries that my insurance company said, was medically necessary, but wouldn't pay for)   2 surgeries 3 months apart..

My 2nd surgery was on December 17th.  So it was a very stressful time, finacially, medically and mentally.  My husband had the weight of the world on his hands...  Sick wife, 3 beautiful girls, and working any overtime shift available.  We were staying at my parents house, during Christmas last year.  My mom bought my girls gifts, and signed it from my husband and I.  She even made Santa Clause come.  Between my Mom, Sisters, and Niece, that watched our girls...  My Mom and Dad, held our hands threw this very rough time.  I know without a doubt their unconditional love!   I am forever grateful for them!  A big thank you goes out to my super, sweet, friend Shelley.  I shouldn't call her a friend, she is more like a sister!  The brothers and Sisters of the fire dept!  When they say the fire dept is a brotherhood, and a big family, they couldnt be more right!   Plus all the people that helped us cope and get threw that difficult time. 

It is mostly behind us now!  My girls have there mommy back, my husband has his wife back and that is all that counts!  Im not 100%, but I strive everyday to be.  Im getting a work out routine down!  Im having fun with my girls and husband!  I am getting the old me, Back!!!  It is such an amazing feeling!  I am so excited to put this year behind us!   I want this next year to be filled with Fun, Love, Laughter, and whole bunch of Happiness!





~Last year before surgery~  I was very sick, not able to chew food.. I looked horrible..
Photobucket
~Last year at this time, after second surgery.. Alot of the swelling had gone down...~
Photobucket

This year!!!! Gained weight, and able to chew food!  Well and with my girls!!!!
Photobucket

The loves of my life!!!! 
Photobucket
Christmas was really magical for all of us this year!
Blessings to all! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment