Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thomas the train Jammie's, are finished!





Yay!  I am sooo, super, excited!  I finished Roo's, Thomas The Train Jammie's!  It feels so good to have that accomplished!  Ruby has seen me, sew the pajama's from day one.  She has said so many cute things!  " MOMMY!!!.....  THOMAS and PERSEY!.....  I LOVE THOMAS THE TRAIN!  CHOO!  CHOO!  You kidding me?.....  I so proud of you MOMMEEEE!"  Such cute words from my Ruby Roo.  I know the spelling is wrong above.  Thats just how Ruby says it.  She also gives me  great big hugs and  smooches too!  She gives such great encouragement!  She just melts my heart!  Christmas cant come soon enough.  I cant wait for her to open up her present!  She is going to be so excited!   Now Im going to start Gracie's Monkey Jammie's!  This should go so much smoother ;)
Many Blessing to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment