Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Monkey Jammie's for Gracie!

I did it!  I finished making Gracie's Monkey Jammie's!  Gracie kept on asking me, who I was making these for.  I just told her, for a special little girl...  Her response was,  "Well I would like monkey Jammie's too!''   Then she told me, " Mommy you get a gold star!"  It was the sweetest thing.  Just wait till she opens it. :) 


This time around making them, it was allot different.  It went so much faster!  I found out, I did some things totally different with the Thomas the Train Jammie's.  Not what the pattern said to do.  Even though I thought, it was what the pattern said to do... Lol!   It all looks totally fine.  Its just... this time around it made sense, for some reason. :)
Now on to making Lydia's, Snoopy peace sign Jammie's!




2 comments: